It’s time to clean out the nooks and crannies, make room on your walls, get out all that extra art you’ve collected/acquired over the years, and bring it on down to Split Gallery – we’re having an Art Garage Sale!
This is where you can sell any art that you’d like, as long as it’s not art you created. So gather up those pieces that aren’t your favorite any more, the art that doesn’t fit, take work off the walls to make room for more, and bring it to Split for a sale.
Sign up below to reserve space in the sale. Sellers handle all their own transactions and Split Gallery takes no commission or percentage of sales. This will make it easy to sell, barter, swap, trade, and handle transactions any way you want.
Interested in selling? Sign up below! Questions? Just ask.
Art Garage Sale Sign Up Form
We have ten vendor spots available for reservation and they will be filled on a first come-first served* basis. Each space will have an approximately 6 feet wide by 8 feet tall segment of gallery wall space to display work. If you would like to display work on a table, pedestal, shelf, or anything else, please bring it with you.
*We will maintain a waiting list once the initial 10 spots are filled in case of cancellations and future Art Garage Sale opportunities.
- We would like to limit the art for sale to original fine art works only. If you have questions, please ask.
- Public sale runs from 11am to 4pm on Saturday, January 25, 2020.
- Sellers are responsible for handling their own sales transactions.
- Sellers are responsible for setting prices on the work for sale.
- Sellers may set up starting at 9am. Doors open to the public promptly at 11am.
- Sellers may pack up and leave at any time they would like to or have sold out of work.
- We have speedy wifi available.
- Bartering and trade are perfectly fine – it’s all up to you!
- Split Gallery takes no commission on sales.
- We are making this up as we go, so any ideas/tips/tricks/suggestions are welcome.
This event has passed and we are no longer accepting entries.