Exhibiting at Split Gallery is simple: Just sign up and we’ll help you through the rest. Any artist who wants to show at Split Gallery is welcome.
How It Works
Artists pay a flat fee for gallery services, and Split works with artists like partners in the process of planning and executing a show. Any artist is welcome to exhibit at Split. Fees vary depending on selected services.
What It Costs
The base fee for a one-week exhibition is $500. We’ll help you with planning and explain our approach versus the traditional gallery relationship and the advantages/disadvantages to each.
What You Get
Exhibiting at Split Gallery is designed to be as easy as possible for the Artists. Split helps with planning and scheduling, provides everything you need to put on a great show, and promotes the event online and via email to our lists and followers.
- Original hardwood floors
- 10’ Ceiling
- 8’ Gallery walls
- Gallery walls are sheetrock over 3/4” OSB
- Two 40’ track lighting runs
- 24 adjustable track heads with 75-watt equivalent LED bulbs
- Movable wall can be repositioned based on your preferences
- High-speed Wifi
- Sonos speakers available over wifi via the Sonos app
- Two 6’x 2’ folding tables
- One 8’x 2.5’ wood table
- Sixteen stackable metal chairs
- Security cameras
- Coffee Maker + Filters
- Utility sink
- Basic kitchen utensils
Included & Optional Services
- Event planning guidance
- Event listing on the Split Gallery website
- Email newsletter marketing
- Online sales
- Online promotion via Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Twitter
- Marketing and Promotion guidance
- Linking to Artist websites and social media accounts
- After-show photo gallery
If you’re interested in booking a show at Split Gallery, let us know more about it using the form below.