Exhibiting at Split Gallery is simple: Just sign up and we’ll help you through the rest. Any artist who wants to show at Split Gallery is welcome.
How It Works
Artists pay to use the gallery for hosting their own art shows, and Split helps with planning, marketing, promotion, and prep/cleanup. We work with artists like partners in the process. Split is a gallery that any artist can call their own and use to exhibit their work in the way they want to do it. We provide a fine art gallery environment and the artists host the shows. Since artists pay to use the space and run the shows themselves, we take no commission on sales. Artists keep 100% of the proceeds from their sales.
We’re also offering a 30% discount on bookings while we all try to navigate the pandemic.
What It Costs
We’ve simplified the pricing structure and show format to help make everything as easy as possible.
Reservations are $500 per week while COVID restrictions are in place. That’s 30% off the normal price, and we take no commissions. Artists keep all the proceeds from their sales.
You can read more about how we’re managing with COVID and what’s going on with the gallery in our blog post, So What’s Going on With Split?
What You Get
Exhibiting at Split Gallery is designed to be as easy as possible for the Artists. Split helps with planning and scheduling, provides everything you need to put on a great show, and promotes the event online and via email to our lists and followers.
- Original hardwood floors
- 10’ Ceiling
- 8’ Gallery walls
- Gallery walls are sheetrock over 3/4” OSB
- Two 40’ track lighting runs
- 24 adjustable track heads with 75-watt equivalent LED bulbs
- Movable wall can be repositioned based on your preferences
- High-speed Wifi
- Sonos speakers available over wifi via the Sonos app
- Two 6’x 2’ folding tables
- One 8’x 2.5’ wood table
- Sixteen stackable metal chairs
- Security cameras
- Coffee Maker + Filters
- Utility sink
- Basic kitchen utensils
- Event planning guidance
- Event listing on the Split Gallery website
- Email newsletter marketing
- Online promotion via Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Twitter
- Marketing and Promotion guide
- Linking to Artist websites and social media accounts
- After-show photo gallery
If you’re interested in booking a show at Split Gallery, let us know more about it using the form below.